Monday, August 27, 2007

Eyeshadow for Dummies


While I was shopping for new mascara I was amused to find this particular eyeshadow next to my mascara of choice. Unlike regular eyeshadow, this one has instructions printed right on the color. Along with those, there are further instructions and combinations printed on the back. I've never thought of myself as makeup impaired, so I was tempted to walk right past it. However, I saw a set of colors I really liked and thought I would shell out the money and give it a try. I was so ready to mock the fact that the colors are stamped with where they go on your eye. I followed the instructions and it found out that it looks FANTASTIC on me. Turns out I really did need the instructions.

1 comment:

Mariposa said...

Oh yeah....I have something like this in the form of a nail file. Each section tells me how to get the perfect manicure--and I follow it mechanically because I'm a slave to anything with explicit instructions. Glad to know I'm not alone. ;)