Thursday, February 28, 2008

So Excited!

A few posts ago I whined about the sad turnout for my book party. For the record, it was a bad night for the party and I wasn't upset in the least with anyone that didn't make it. Back to the story. Ever since January I've been toying with the idea of becoming a book consultant myself. Well, I thought about it long enough and decided I was ready to pursue it. I signed up earlier this week and I am pumped for the opportunity. Aside from all the awesome books I want to purchase for myself it will be a great way to supplement our income. I feel really good about it and I'm ready to get started. So, if anyone is interested in the book rewards that come with hosting an Usborne book party, let me know. I couldn't be more excited.

Actually, there is something I'm more excited about. That's pretty natural when you're expecting a baby.

4 comments:

Abbie said...

Well, I'll be the first to say congrats even though we know that I know what you already knew. Now let's just hope little baby can be a little less modest in a few weeks. :)

Della Hill said...

Hooray for you!
I posted more about it on your baby post.
Congrats on the book thing too.
-Della

Hollys Hobbies said...

Congratulations on your exciting news! As a mom of five I can say that you are truly in store for wonder, awe and adventure :)!

Lily said...

Yippee! What wonderful news, Jordan! You are going to be a GREAT mother. Get all the rest you can now. Dormati, dormati, dormati.

I guess expecting a baby is indeed more exciting than children's books, although in my mind there are few things more exciting than those!