Friday, November 28, 2008

Thanksgiving Post

Just to put it in very quickly, here are just a few of the many things I'm grateful for.

I'm grateful my family was able to be together, including my dad. I love to see the full circle that starts with my parents and ends with my daughter (who i will post a picture of later).

I'm grateful for a testimony that takes me through hard times and easy times with a knowledge of how much my Heavenly Father loves me.

I'm grateful that there is finally a light at the end of the tunnel for Eric to be done with school.

I'm grateful for health for myself and my family. I'm also grateful for a "safe" wake-up call to keeping ourselves healthy and trying to lose weight to be more healthy.

I'm grateful for my own little family. I'm grateful for a loving husband who takes care of me and who I love deeply. I'm grateful for a beautiful daughter who fills my days (and nights and early mornings) with sunshine. I really do love my life.

No comments: