Monday, August 17, 2009

Welcome, Welcome!

One thing I didn't mention in my last post was the birth of my brand new niece. The only reason I didn't mention it was because I had planned on putting it in the post with the reunion stuff. I don't have the desire to chronicle the entire week in one go, but I do have the desire to share my cute niece. My sister in law, Charlotte, is an absolute rock star. She went a week overdue and had a difficult (to say the least) labor experience until she finally gave birth to her sweet little girl early Saturday morning. Her long-awaited and perfect name is Daphne. She's about the sweetest thing I've ever seen, don't you agree? Congrats Andrew and Charlotte!

1 comment:

Charlotte said...

Aww, thanks Jordan! That's sweet of you! I agree that she is just the sweetest thing ever!:) She was well worth the wait!