Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Feeling Good

Over the past couple of days I've really been happy just to be me. Most of that happiness springs from time spent with my daughter and all of her sloppy kisses. That spreads over into every aspect of my life, making me appreciate my husband, family, friends, and everything else more than I may have before. I realize how truly blessed I am. I may not have every little thing I want from life, but what I do have satisfies me. All seems right with my little world when I stop and count my blessings. I treasure those times when I feel my joy overflowing and spilling out to make the people and things around me more precious and beautiful. For all of you, my loved ones, I am so grateful. You are special to me. I wish you happiness. Just thought I'd tell you.

No comments: