Friday, November 19, 2010

Month of Thanks: Day 19

Eric.  I refer to my children's age by month, so I'll say that Eric is 378 months old today.  I'm so glad that he's a part of my life.

I met Eric just after I graduated from high school and just before his mission.  He was the first man to make me feel wanted and attractive.  I felt like I came alive after I met him.  He was the first man to pursue me.  It took us a while to get everything worked out, but good things come to those who wait.  He is a blessing to me every day.

Eric is a wonderful husband and father.  Watching him with our children makes me fall in love with him a million times over.  He is loving and patient with me.  He makes me laugh and sends Ellie into fits of delighted hysteria.  I love him dearly and I'm glad he's mine for eternity.

No comments: