Friday, January 25, 2008

I've Been Tagged!

This is actually the first time I've been tagged. Christin got me. Here is my list:

Two Names You Go By: 1) Jordan 2) Miss...uh, what's your name again? (from students who had been in my class a full semester. Sheesh.)
Two Things You Are Wearing Right Now: 1) pajama pants 2) pajama top
Two things you Want (or have) in a Relationship: 1) love 2) laughter. Can I list more?
Two of Your Favorite Things to do: 1) sew 2) not be stressed at work
Two things you did last night 1) visiting teaching 2) cleaned living room. Sort of.
Two people you Last Talked To: 1) Eric 2) VT partner (LeeAnn)
Two Things You're doing tomorrow: 1) clean the kitchen 2) practice piano
Two Longest Car Rides: 1) Provo to Calgary 2) Bakersfield to Provo
Two Favorite Holidays:(As an adult) 1) Christmas Eve 2) 4th of July
Two Favorite Drinks: 1) choclate milk 2) Fresca
Two Things About Me you may not have known: 1) my Christmas tree is STILL up 2) AnnTaylorLoft.com is my absolute favorite shopping site for clothing. And it's 40% off the sale prices until Saturday. Woohoo!
Two jobs I have had in my life: 1) MTC cafeteria 2) BYU laundry
Two Movies I would watch over and over: 1) Stardust 2) Meet the Robinsons
Two of my Favorite Foods: 1) Mac and cheese (hey, I like it, okay?) 2) leftover turkey casserole
Two places I'd rather be right now: 1) a lovely beach with clear water, soft sand, a beach chair and a good book 2) repeat number one, but with me looking good in a swimsuit.

I now tag Carrie and Della. Your turn!

1 comment:

Della Hill said...

This is cool, Jordan. Thanks for tagging me.
BTW, I have a really good recipe for baked mac and cheese. I'll try to get it to you, (That means I'll have to type it).
-Della