Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Wordless Wednesday

I thought these "fashion" pictures would be a good Wordless Wednesday kind of post but 1)it's not Wednesday yet and 2)I do have something I want to say about one of them. There's just too much to say about the other.
Charlize Theron looks good (as usual) here, but her designer friend must have found a costume from The Three Amigos. On speed. It's also points in her favor that her dress is higher cut than his shirt.

I just don't know where to start with this one. All I know is that I wouldn't dare hug her while she's in that corset.

1 comment:

Charlotte said...

Haha, I love looking at the celebrity "Undressed" posts that they have--the worst dressed celebrities. It's crazy the things that some of them come up with! Just cause you're famous doesn't mean you can get away with wearing anything!