Wednesday, March 18, 2009

My sister in law, Charlotte, tagged me on this. These are little known facts about me. You might know them, but you might not. Here they are, in whatever order I happen to think of them.

8 FAVORITE TV SHOWS
1. Chuck
2. Heroes
3. The Office
4. Life
5. 24 (but only on DVD)
6. Alias
7. Kath and Kim (guilty pleasure. I actually have no idea why I like this show so much.)
8. The Tick. I miss that show. It was my favorite cartoon.

8 THINGS I DID YESTERDAY
1. Worked
2. Changed diapers
3. Found that old recipe for the most awesome cheesy garlic bread ever!
4. Played on our new Wii Fit.
5. Used the breadmaker
6. Took a shower
7. Folded laundry
8. Started day two of training the new seamstress

8 THINGS I LOOK FORWARD TO
1. Being able to stay home with the fruit of my womb
2. Getting down to the size I was when I...well, choose any time. They're all smaller than I am now.
3. Eric's graduation
4. Eric's full time job after graduation
5. Having the baby sleep through the night consistently
6. The Millennium
7. Being able to put cute little pigtails in the baby's hair
8. Owning a home

8 FAVORITE RESTAURANTS
1. Bombay House
2. Wingers
3. La Dolce Vita
4. Casa Green
5. Chateau Cottam
6. Huset Anderson
7. PF Chang
8. Sonic

8 THINGS ON MY WISH-LIST
1. August graduation
2. A job for Eric
3. That my baby will sleep through the night consistently. Did I already say that?
4. A rotary grater. Have you ever found one of those that will shred more than a morsel of cheese without being refilled? If so, hook a girl up. I've been searching online and in stores and I've come up dry.
5. To inherit a fortune from some distant relative I've never heard of.
6. A clean house. Or a free maid. Either one is good.
7. An empty sink and a fully stocked fridge (right now I have a full sink and a fridge with just enough for the next couple of days, but I'm content with that.)
8. A swimmill wrapped in a beautiful package. Namely, my dream home.

8 PEOPLE I TAG
1-8. The first 8 people to read this post :)

2 comments:

[Morgan] said...

ah.... a clean house or a free maid....
if only....
i love you and your list:)

Charlotte said...

Haha, I love your favorite restaurants. :) And really I think you might need to share that garlic cheesy bread recipe with me! Sounds delightful! And I totally forgot to put Chuck on my top 8 favorite tv shows! Not sure which one I'd kick off...but that definitely needs to be on there!