Saturday, September 05, 2009

Freedom of Choice

In this time of debate about health care reform I'm so glad we're being given the freedom of choice.  Wait...
My main concern is what comes up in the video at about 1:30.  Who decides whether or not we can be on the private plan we choose and/or pay for?

I also agree with the congressman about innovation.  Health care should come from the private sector because that's where the competition is.  How do I try to get potential clients to choose me for their sewing needs?  I try to make my product better than anyone else's.  I could go on, but it's late and I'm irritated.  And that's without even talking about the government having access to my medical and financial records.  I have nothing to hide, but the only people who need it are my doctor (who only needs the medical records) and I.  Sheesh.

No comments: