Friday, November 06, 2009

Sigh of Relief and Happy Giggles

My dad has been having some more heart stuff recently so they did a stress test last week and wouldn't give him the results over the phone.  That's never encouraging.  They decided to do an angiogram and that happened this morning.  We've all been nervous, but it turns out the only necessary intervention is with medication.  We're so happy they don't have to open him up again.  Thinking about it is almost enough to bring tears of relief to my eyes, but I don't have time to cry.  Too much else going on.

I also included a video my aunt Barbara sent to me.  It made me laugh on a morning I really needed it.  Hope you enjoy it, too.  It's the silent monks singing the Hallelujah Chorus.  There are other versions on YouTube, but this one is short and kind of nice that way.

No comments: