Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Do Over!

Ever have one of those days where you wish you could call for a do-over because you weren't so happy with how it turned out?  I had one of those today.  The day wasn't really so terrible, I just didn't have what it took to make it through without a minor meltdown.  I can't decide if it's a good thing or a bad thing that I wouldn't choose a do-over because I know I would still make the same choices and get the same outcome.  I was just pleased that I didn't throw my child out the window or cuss at anyone.  That last one was quite the accomplishment.  Tomorrow is looking much brighter.  Maybe it won't included any self-induced vomiting.  That would be nice.


*my charming little girl threw up in the morning and I later discovered she had done it to herself. Cute little wart.

No comments: