Wednesday, February 24, 2010

The Man of My Dreams

So I had this dream the other night about a man who wanted to date me.  I was obviously single in the dream or I would not have agreed to be out with another man.  Anyway, it must have been a blind date because when I opened the door we had never seen each other before.  We were going to a pool, so I was dressed in a swimsuit and towel.  Without any other greeting, the man looked at my breasts and said, "That's it?  You've been working on those for, what, your whole life?"  I was as unimpressed with his manners as he was with my womanliness, so I shut the door in his face without another word.  From outside the door I heard him say, "Oh, are you going to cry now?"  I did not cry.  I woke up and laughed.  So did Eric.  This is the part where I can say my husband is nothing like the man of my dreams and not get in trouble for it.

2 comments:

Carrie and Karl said...

That's awesome!

Charlotte said...

HA! I'm glad Eric is NOT the man of that dream.... :)