Thursday, November 04, 2010

Month of Thanks: Day 4

Note: I've been trying to think outside the box and include things I'm thankful for that might not be what I would immediately think of. Variety is the spice of life, right? However, Ellie is 27 months old today and I think she deserves a spot on the list. I'll do it for all the month marks of my family.

Eliana is my sweetness.  She is the child that first made me feel like a mother.  Holding her for the first time was magic.  I've been addicted to her ever since.  She's been my constant companion (fairly literally) for two years and three months.  Watching Ellie learn and grow brings me unfathomable joy.  As is any good mother, I am convinced that my daughter is the most beautiful creature in existence.  It's plain to see how gorgeous she is as Little Bo Peep.  You should see her in real life.  She is the reason I get up in the morning.  Really.  She walks into our bedroom at 6:30 every morning.  Best alarm clock ever.

No comments: