Friday, November 05, 2010

Month of Thanks: Day 5

My husband's job/boss.  I've written before about how I feel that Eric getting his job was filled with Divine intervention.  I still believe it.  Eric loves his job and is very good at it.  At the end of the day he doesn't feel like he's been at work all day.  I get a happy husband at the end of each work day.

Eric's boss is also awesome.  He gave Eric a chance when his resume didn't really suggest that he would be the best man for the job.  It turned out he was the perfect man for the job and he was promoted two months later.  Eric's boss, Paul, is the kind that notices good work and lets his employees know they're doing well.  Recognition goes a long way.  It means the world to me when other people notice the great things about Eric.  There are a lot of them.

No comments: