Thursday, August 12, 2010

City Deals

So a friend of mine (actually, a mission companion, but still a friend) posted on her blog (okay, so it was her husband that posted it) about citydeals.com and the great discounts you can get there. I went on over and then bought a couple of gift certificates to use for myself as a 30th birthday activity. It worked out well for them because I clicked to it through the link they provided, so they get a $10 credit for having referred me. Good for them, good for me. Now I have my own link to refer you to. Try clicking here to see the deals and, if you choose to get one, giving me a credit. You know you want to. I wanted to. That's why I have my own link now. Did you miss it the first time? It's here. My facial and pedicure are calling me...

No comments: